Session 1: Introduction
Topics included in this video:
- Why do we need to study Nutrition
- Why is nutrition advice so confusing and to find what really works.
- Why learning chemistry behind nutrition will help you make good food choices to get results
- How to Intuitively eat
- Learning how to overcome Mindset roadblocks
Grab a Notebook or the accompanied booklet!
Jot down any aha moments and all the helpful tidbits!
Feel free to pause or rewind if you need to! Do not rush through this!
Take a few minutes and imagine you already achieved "perfect health."
What does that look like? How do you feel? What does your diet look like? What does your day look like? What does your life look like?
Sit somewhere quiet and really envision yourself here. Write down all the details either in a journal or notebook.
Be as clear as possible. Be as specific as possible. Really feel like this is your real life.
Exercise: Learn How to Intuitively Eat:
During the next 5 days, track your food and your observations for your body:
Food diary: Record the following nutritional facts. (along with time of day):
(note: Its is ok if only an estimate)
- Protein (g)
- Carbohydrates (g)
- Fat (g)
- Added Sugar (g)
- Dietary Fiber (g)
- Water (oz)
- Optional items: Alcohol, Caffeine, Supplements
Observational diary: Throughout the day, monitor and record (along with time of day):
- Mood (awake, irritability, happy, sad, tired, grumpy, anxious, etc.)
- Energy levels (tired, super energized, alert, brain fogginess, etc.)
- Sleep patterns (good night sleep, woke up many times throughout night, leaped out of bed, hit snooze 10 times, etc)
- Physical symptoms (acne/clear skin, bloating, dry skin, good/poor workout, hungry/no appetite, digestive issues, etc)
- Specific Cravings
- Be as specific as possible
To access the private Facebook Group, please click here (Please make sure you name matches your receipt for permission):
To schedule your private coaching session, please click here: